Peter Madsen Marine Contractors have been involved in dredging activities in Northern Europe for more than 50 years.
We work in ports, marinas and waterways and also provide dredging services for new bridges, tunnels, wind farms and other offshore projects.
We operate a fleet of six specialised vessels, which are all designed for dredging activities. Our vessels are equipped with either backhoe hydraulic excavators or grabs and wire excavators and can work in water depths of up to 60 m.
Our projects range from a few thousand up to several hundred thousand cubic meters.
In addition to our in-house operated fleet of dredging vessels, we offer a comprehensive multibeam survey package, including in-house equipment, surveyors and processing.
We can therefore handle the entire project from in-survey of the work area to dredging, disposal, out-survey and final documentation.
- All 6 vessels equipped for dredging activities
- Vessels with hydraulic excavators or wire grab excavators
- All vessels self-propelled and with own cargo hold
- Excavators offered with biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Positioning within +/- 20 cm
- Water depths of up to 30 m in standard mode
- Possibility to extend up to 60 m on some vessels
- Full MBES survey package offered
- In-house surveyors and processing
- In-house project management and documentation
- Clean and contaminated materials
- Shore handling and disposal services