High resolution multibeam equipment for hydrographic and bathymetric surveys
Our highly portable SeaBatT50-R multibeam survey equipment (MBES) can be used for high resolution surveys and launched from any suitable vessel, including our own work vessels or third-party craft such as CTVs working at offshore wind farms.
We offer the equipment in a complete package including experienced survey personnel and data processing.
The compact system allows for fast mobilisation, minimal interfacing and extremely low space requirements.
- All-in-one, fully flexible and fully integrated survey system
- Allows for fast mobilization, minimal interfacing and extremely low space requirements
- Clean and ultrahigh data quality for faster operational surveys and reduced processing time
- Fully frequency agile from 190 to 420kHz, allowing for improved swath performance and reduced survey time under challenging conditions
- Compressed water column data significantly reduces data volume while maintaining the required information
- Normalized backscatter designed for accurate, reliable and repeatable seabed classificat