M/V Peter Madsen
The M/V Peter Madsen is a versatile, self-propelled work vessel suitable for a wide range of tasks within marine construction and for nearshore works.
Equipped with a Sennebogen 630 HDE wire excavator, a selection of grabs, spud legs, own cargo hold and an advanced positioning system, the vessel is ideal for stone installation, boulder clearance and dredging projects, also in shallow water locations.
- Self-propelled with own cargo hold
- 2 spud legs, anchors and positioning system
- Sennebogen 630 HDE wire excavator
- Full Head Office Engineering support
- Can dredge into hold, to barges or self-unload to shore
- Suitable for soft materials, such as sediment, mud, sand
- Stone installation for breakwaters, scour protection etc.
- Permanently equipped for boulder clearance jobs
- Highly manoeuvrable, fast transition from dredge to sail
- Available on daily, m³ rates or fixed price contracts
- Max draft of only 2.30 meters
- Accurate PDS2000 GPS dredge control system