M/V John Madsen
The M/V John Madsen is a versatile, self-propelled work vessel suitable for a wide range of tasks within marine construction and for nearshore works.
Equipped with a Sennebogen 640 A wire excavator, a selection of grabs, spud legs, own cargo hold and an advanced positioning system, the vessel is ideal for stone installation, boulder clearance and dredging projects, also in extremely shallow water locations.
- Self-propelled with own cargo hold
- 2 spud legs, anchors and positioning system
- Sennebogen 640 A wire excavator
- Excavator converted to biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Full Head Office Engineering support
- Can dredge into hold, to barges or self-unload to shore
- Suitable for soft materials, such as sediment, mud, sand
- Stone installation for breakwaters, scour protection etc.
- Permanently equipped for boulder clearance jobs
- Highly manoeuvrable, fast transition from dredge to sail
- Available on daily, m³ rates or fixed price contracts
- Max draft of only 1.90 meters
- Accurate PDS2000 GPS dredge control system